santa banta SMS jokes quotes images pictures

Santa Banta SMS 
BE POSITIVE

Santa : ‘Nurse, I am very eager to know my blood group.’
Nurse : ‘B Positive.’
Santa : ‘Please tell me soon.’
Nurse : ‘B Positive’
Santa: ‘I am positive, but eager to know the blood group.’


CHICKEN THIEF

Judge: so you are charged with stealing a chicken?’
Santa: ‘Yes your honour.’
Judge: ;Where is your lawyer?’
Santa: I do not have one.’
Judge : ‘Well, I ask one to defend you.’
Santa: No, sir please.’
Judge: ‘Why not?’
Santa: Because I want to enjoy Murga myself’.

STRANGER IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

An inebriated Banta came out of the bar as it was striking twelve on the clock in the town square clock tower. He looked confused, and asked a passing gentleman, ‘Badshaho, menu eh dasso, hun din de barah baje hai, ya raat de bara baje hai?’ (Please tell me whether it is striking twelve of the day of night?)
The passerby stopped and mulled over the problem and said, ‘Maaf karo ji, mai is ilake te nahi rehend.’(I am sorry I don’t know, I don’t live in this area.)



CANDID CANDIDATE

Santa applied for an engineering position in a multinational company office in Amritsar. Reddy from 
Hyderabad also applied for the same job. Both had similar qualifications and were asked to take a test.

Santa banta
Santa banta
The results showed that both had missed one question only. The manager went to Santa and said, ‘Thank you for your interest, but we’ve decided to give the job to Mr. Reddy.’

Santa asked, ‘And why you be doing that? We both questions correct. This being Punjab I should get the job!’

The manager replied, ‘We have made our selection not on the correct answers, but on the one question that you got wrong.’

‘And just how would one incorrect answer be better than the other?’ Countered Santa.

‘Simple for the question that both of you got wrong, Mr. Reddy put down, “I don’t know” as the answer, and you wrote, “Neither do I”!’






jokes in Pictures
jokes in Pictures

Hindi Jokes

1.     Budhe dada ji jinhe akhbar padhne ka bahut shok nahi tha, jab pata chala ki unka pota hawa main udkar sitaron main jane wala banna chahta hai.
To budhe dada ji use bulakar dantne lage or bole-: kya Bakwas hai yeh hamare pariwar main aaj tak koi sarkas main kam gaya.


2.     Ek dost yaar agar main gadha hota to kya tum bhi mere sath gadhe ban jate ?”
Doosra dost yaar Gadha to nahin banta par dosti ke khatir tumhe ghass jarroor khilata .

You can visit our Bollywood Wallpapers Section 


Tagged: sms, jokes, thief jokes, santa banta jokes, husband wife jokes, parents jokes, rude jokes, haryanvi jokes, online jokes, santa banta jokes, marriage jokes, jokes on wife, santa banta SMS jokes quotes images pictures

Free counters!