Autumn Jokes Photos Images Pics wallpapers pictures

Autumn Jokes Photos 
Autumn
Autumn


Autumn Images
Autumn Images

autumn screensavers
autumn screensavers

autumn leaves
autumn leaves

autumnal
autumnal

autumn song
autumn song

autumn quotes
autumn quotes

Found and lost

Two friends, Santa and Banta, met at Chandni chowk, Santa looked worried. What’s wrong Santa? Asked Banta.
‘I found two 100 rupee notes in the bus.’
‘And you are not happy about it?’
‘Actually, someone else saw them at the same time, so I had to share them.’
‘A hundred rupee each. That’s not bad!’
‘No, it’s not, but when I got home, I realised it was I who had lost the two hundred rupees in the first place, ‘declared Santa ruefully.

MISSING TAXI DRIVER

Magistrate: ‘What was he doing when you arrested him?’
Policeman: ‘He was arguing with a taxi driver, your honour.’
Magistrate: ‘That is no proof he has drunk.’
Policeman: ‘Well, your honour, there was no taxe driver there.’


LICNECE RAJ

Ram lal applied for a licence for a Bofors gun. On being asked why he had put in such an application, he said, ‘I have asked bofors gun because I knew you would reduce it to a licence for a revolver, this being a common practice in government offices.’

THE HSITORY LESSON

Banta was teaching history to his convent going son.
Jr. Banta: ‘Dad, how do these wars begin?’
Banta: Well son, suppose Pakistan has a quarrel with Japan, and ……….
Mrs. Banta: ‘But, Pakistan and Japan have never quarrelled.’
Banta: ‘I know bibi—but I’m taking a hypothetical instance to ……...’
Mrs. Banta: But you are misguiding the boy.’
Banta: ‘No, I’ am not . . . . ‘
Mrs. Banta: ‘Yes you are……..
Banta: ‘I tell you, I’m not …….! It’s outrageous . . . ‘
Mrs.: shut up! You Bewkoof.’
Banta: Mind your words or I’ll ……….’(and gives her a slap.)
Jr. Banta: ‘All right, dad, don’t get excited, I think I understand batter how wars begin.’


  • Autumn Jokes Photos
  • Autumn Images
  • Autumn Pics
  • Autumn wallpapers
  • Autumn pictures

festivals and Occasional wishes and Greetings





autumn season, autumn images, autumnal equinox, autumn decorations, Autumn images, Autumn Greetings, Autumn pictures, Autumn sms


Free counters!